Wednesday, October 1, 2008

AGI State Finals - Grand Bear Golf Course


this weekend begins the finals for our amateur golf tour that i have been participating in since march. it has been a wonderful experience for me and i have been fortunate enough to remain the leader in the B flight (hcp. 11-14) all season. my lead should secure me to be the points leader by the time the weekend is over, however anything can happen. my real goal is to win the 2 day tournament this weekend at grand bear in order that i might have my way paid to nationals at hilton head, sc. the state finals will be a combined 2 day score total to determine the winner in each flight. i happen to love this golf course and believe that it will have been the nicest we've played all year next to dancing rabbit in choctaw, ms. looking forward to the challenge. the course is not easy and the competition is fierce. sounds like great motivation!

No comments: