Monday, October 6, 2008

I Lost By 1 Stroke!

the final score was Dennis Sennsing 82, 82 = 164, Brad Day 80, 85 = 165. it was a close one. i came in second and i probably deserved it. i didn't play well the last day and it caught up with me. i play a little draw on my drive (most of the time) and the course had 90% dog leg rights (see pic above). though it didn't set up with my game i can't use that as an excuse. in golf you have to be ready mentally from the first shot to the last and that day i didn't do good enough preparing myself. nonetheless, my wife heather still thinks i should go to nationals in hilton head, sc. we will see. on a good note, i finished the season as the overall points leader in my flight and received an awesome trophy (will post pic later). this has been a great accomplishment for me in my first year of competitive golf. i hope this will give me some momentum in local tournaments in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I agree with Heather - you should go to Hilton Head - but ONLY if she gets to go along!!! Have a great day.