Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Back" to the Future


man! i wish i had the back that i did just a couple of years ago. i got up this morning and then i got down. i was pitiful and helpless just trying to see if i could pull myself up. the sciatic nerve had reared its ugly head again. i could have really just gotten back in the bed and took a pass on the day. however, i am stubborn so i committed to work the thing out. it took me about 30 minutes but finally i was able to brush my teeth and make my way to the shower in order to benefit from one of the greatest inventions of all time.....the hot water heater. it, along with Jesus, allowed me to start my day the way i had originally planned (besides getting to the office 15 minutes late). so, i hope this day holds something special because it probably should have never got started. can you imagine if marty mcfly had never had the courage to get out of bed and go to the twin pines mall that night to see what doc brown was fixing to unveil. well, i got out of bed and i hope to see something as exciting today!

No comments: